Blogger Template by Blogcrowds.

Ordering Packets from BTC

Some people have encountered issues with downloading or opening the packets they ordered from BTC. Only a few packets were having these problems and I think I have solved the problem (which started when they moved my site to a new server).

If you do decide to order from BTC, please read the information page carefully since many problems can be avoided that way. It is extremely important that your email account be able to accept emails from Busy Teacher's Cafe.

If there are any problems, please email me and I will respond within 24-48 hours.

I've also received a notice from my webhost that the mail service is having problems sending and receiving emails so my emails are not coming in or going out. Please email me again if you have not received a response.

Thanks!

Newer Post Older Post Home